8300 & 8700 Series
This Coilover damper provides the versatility of separate compression and rebound adjustments with the use of a remote or piggyback external reservoir. The wide adjustment range makes this shock easily adaptable to varying track conditions.
The 8300 series is Double Adjustable compression and rebound adjustable. Utilizing canister reservoir and knob style compression adjuster allows for 20 different positions of adjustment and the range is generally 150 – 175 lbs. The rebound adjustment is located at the shaft using a sweep or knob adjuster eyelet.
The 8700 series is the Triple Adjustable variant uses two adjusters for high and low speed compression on the external reservoir while retaining rebound adjustment on the shaft eyelet. This combination allows for extreme fine tuning of the suspension and drive characteristics
Penske Racing Shocks are custom built to your exact specifications. We understand that no two cars are the same and an off the shelf shock wouldn't work for all chassis. Our technicians consider a number of variables to ensure you receive a truly custom shock that will perform for your needs.
- Repeatable Performance – Increased Nitrogen Volume Yields Repeatability at Variable Running Temperatures
- Durable Aluminium Components are Lightweight
- 8300 20 Clicks of Compression and 20-50 positions of rebound depending on eyelet option.
- 8700 Triple Adjustable – 25 clicks low speed Compression, 17 high speed. 24 Clicks of rebound with the sweep eyelet or 80 with a knob adjuster for extra £76.08 Allow fine tuning for varying track conditions.
- Re-valvable – A Variety of Pistons and Shim Stacks Provide Unlimited Customization