Motorcycle Damper Range
- 8900E Series Single Adjustable Motorcycle Rear Damper.
Supermoto Motorcycle Dampers
8900 Series Motorcycle Shock
Compare the following features to any other motorcycle shock and you'll find that Penske Racing Shocks are the best available shocks to the serious racer.
- The 8900 series shock is completely owner rebuildable and re-valveable if desired, resulting in fewer costly and visits to your service centre.
- Remote / integral reservoir contains increased nitrogen volume for more consistent damping over a long race. A floating piston separates the nitrogen from the oil, rather than a bladder type device that can fail.
- Fully CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium construction. Hard anodised finish, making the unit both light weight and strong.
- Heavy duty 5/8" diameter chrome plated chrome-moly shaft.
- High quality spring steel valve shims make up the main piston valving, which can be changed by the owner to customise the damping characteristics of the shock.
- Adjustable spring pre-load.
- The best spring available - matched to your weight.
- 25 click rebound adjuster for extra fine rebound settings.
- Low friction / stiction shaft bearing and high quality seals and wiper to keep out dirt.
- Adjustable length eyelet, maximise rear ride height without removing the shock from the motorcycle.
- 8900/E Series Motorcycle Manual
- PDF Download - 1.7MB